The coffee beans are sourced directly or by vertical integration system from the farmers in Sidamo, Gujji, Yirgacheffe, Lekempti, and Jimma. The deep-rooted connections with the farmers help in sourcing top profile, quality beans. Complacent with the world class standard, the slow natural growth, and the climate of the lands makes our process unique, organic and desirable.
Types of coffee
The company exports the best types of natural sundried, washed and unwashed coffee from parts of Ethiopia which are known for their quality coffee production. We export washed coffee types such as Yirgacheffe Grade 1/2, Sidamo Grade 1/2, Limmu Grade 1/2. And the natural sundried types are Jimma grade 4 and 5, Sidamo grade 4, Lekempti grade 4 and 5, natural Gujji/Yirgacheffe grade 1/2/3.
- ·Our Quick response within 24 hrs. on Enquiry
- We provide the best competitive price
- The Best quality in the market
- Our Timely delivery
- Capable of bulk quantity supply
- Transparent business dealing with clients
- Wide network of connections and market knowhow
- Team of Professionals at your service to give you the best results for your clientele
- Complete satisfaction guaranteed